The most important was instituting new job- tying individual performance directly to P&L and market share. (“Here’s your budget … and here’s your market share target.”)
To get your people to change their performance, try instituting new success measures.
—Adapted from You’re In Charge—Now What?, Thomas J. Neff and James M. Citrin, Crown Business.
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Self-Audit: Discussing Performance Problems
- Stop post-firing harassment suits by tracking and investigating every complaint
- Counter years of good reviews by documenting legit reasons for discipline
- Workplace violence: Georgia law opens liability beyond workers' comp