The most important was instituting new job- tying individual performance directly to P&L and market share. (“Here’s your budget … and here’s your market share target.”)
To get your people to change their performance, try instituting new success measures.
—Adapted from You’re In Charge—Now What?, Thomas J. Neff and James M. Citrin, Crown Business.
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Is it legal to discipline an employee for tardiness by suspending her without pay?
- Jury awards $160,000 for retaliation
- What should we consider as we implement a community service evaluation measure?
- Effective evaluations are management tools, legal protection