The most important was instituting new job- tying individual performance directly to P&L and market share. (“Here’s your budget … and here’s your market share target.”)
To get your people to change their performance, try instituting new success measures.
—Adapted from You’re In Charge—Now What?, Thomas J. Neff and James M. Citrin, Crown Business.
- If employee won't admit disability, what are our reasonable accommodation obligations?
- Here's more reason to stick to the facts when providing employee references
- Stray From Progressive-Discipline Policy at Your Own Risk
- HR investigations must go beyond supervisor suggestions
- Have solid reason before firing employee on FMLA leave