Traversi offers these bottom-line leadership characteristics:
- Self-defined. Solid individuals know who they are and what they believe in. They understand their own values, beliefs, purpose and vision, and can express each of these clearly.
- Visionary. They see possibilities.
- Credible. Effective leaders are competent and consistent, but they also must be deeply trustworthy.
- Inspiring. We all know it when we see it.
- Caring. Leaders needn’t be charismatic, but they do need to be open-hearted and genuinely concerned about others.
- Energetic. You can’t lead when the batteries are low.
- Curious. Think of the people you admire most. Chances are, they are acutely inquisitive and jump at a chance to learn.
- Focused. True leaders concentrate intensely in the moment, even as they glance ahead.
- Organized. They value clarity and structure, and direct endeavors in a functional way.
- Brave. Leadership is not for the fainthearted. Leaders make the toughest calls and take the biggest risks.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/6308/10-traits-effective-leaders-exhibit "