- Knowledge Does the outsourcer create efficient knowledge systems? .
- Internal people management. Does the outsourcer motivate its own personnel to deliver good service?
- Can the outsourcer actually deliver? .
- Relationship management. How does the outsourcer manage its external relationships with you and its own external suppliers?
- Technology management. Can the outsourcer deliver the services it agrees to provide?
- Threat management. Can the outsourcer overcome setbacks and continue to deliver what it promised?
- Contracting.Will the outsourcer structure its agreement with you to meet your fiscal and other needs?
- Service design and delivery. Will the outsourcer design new systems to deliver what it promises?
- Service transfer. Can the outsourcer transfer processes and resources?
Get weekly updates on breaking news and business advice to help you advance your career! The week's top stories and resources will be sent right to your inbox. Choose the topics you're interested in:
We value your Privacy.
Previous post: NHL’s Modano sticks to his goals