- Knowledge Does the outsourcer create efficient knowledge systems? .
- Internal people management. Does the outsourcer motivate its own personnel to deliver good service?
- Can the outsourcer actually deliver? .
- Relationship management. How does the outsourcer manage its external relationships with you and its own external suppliers?
- Technology management. Can the outsourcer deliver the services it agrees to provide?
- Threat management. Can the outsourcer overcome setbacks and continue to deliver what it promised?
- Contracting.Will the outsourcer structure its agreement with you to meet your fiscal and other needs?
- Service design and delivery. Will the outsourcer design new systems to deliver what it promises?
- Service transfer. Can the outsourcer transfer processes and resources?
Previous post: NHL’s Modano sticks to his goals