- Knowledge Does the outsourcer create efficient knowledge systems? .
- Internal people management. Does the outsourcer motivate its own personnel to deliver good service?
- Can the outsourcer actually deliver? .
- Relationship management. How does the outsourcer manage its external relationships with you and its own external suppliers?
- Technology management. Can the outsourcer deliver the services it agrees to provide?
- Threat management. Can the outsourcer overcome setbacks and continue to deliver what it promised?
- Contracting.Will the outsourcer structure its agreement with you to meet your fiscal and other needs?
- Service design and delivery. Will the outsourcer design new systems to deliver what it promises?
- Service transfer. Can the outsourcer transfer processes and resources?
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/6298/outsourcing-9-questions-to-ask "
- Supreme Court hears arguments: Are employees' personal text messages private?
- Nail down tax credit for building modifications
- Can a small employer deny leave to an employee whose spouse is seriously ill?
- Employees can't sue under state's ERA if other laws cover employer
- 37 ways to lower your health care costs