- Make everything inside the organization.
- Improve independently
- Go it alone
- Have functional departments
- Maintain a domestic focus
- Focus on products
- Create a standard product or service
- Be product-focused
- Be a mass marketer
- Determine a sustainable market advantage
- Develop new offerings slowly and carefully
- Use many suppliers
- Practice top-down
- Buy things from outside (outsource)
- Improve by benchmarking other organizations
- Collaborate with others
- Use multidisciplinary teams
- Think globally and locally
- Focus on markets and customers
- Adapt to customers and the marketplace
- Focus on the value chain
- Be a target marketer
- Continue to invent new advantages
- Speed up development
- Use only a few suppliers
- Manage up, down and across
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/6290/do-you-practice-now-thinking "