Here’s how he did it:
- He hired the right people.
- He motivated them.
- He made decisions after analyses and group debates.
- He set benchmarks to measure progress and success.
- He cast a wide net and built a coalition of friends from business, government and the community.
- He had his picture taken with just about everybody, becoming the unofficial mascot and champion of the games.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/6281/mitt-romney-turnaround-agent "