- Differing communications styles
- Differing approaches to completing tasks
- Varying approaches to conflict
- Differing decision-making styles.
- Stay focused on results and values, not cost reduction alone. Apply what Accenture terms an “end-to-end” perspective by making sure all the parts of outsourcing relationships support your larger organizational goals.
- Work hard to improve cross-cultural communications. Making a strong commitment to effective training with regard to cultural differences can help.
- Concentrate on transition strategies. “Many companies complain about transition and tend to blame the service provider if it doesn’t go well,” explains Mindy Blodgett, a researcher with the Yankee Group, an IT and business analyst firm. “They want the service provider to provide transition guidance, but they don’t want it to cost more.”
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/6273/are-you-up-to-global-outsourcing "