- A history of effective leadership.
- A constructive spirit of discontent, i.e., an “unscratchable itch.”
- The ability to come up with practical ideas, not just imaginative ones.
- A willingness to take responsibility for things that do not work out as planned.
- The ability to bring things to completion.
- The ability to bounce back from setbacks and show mental toughness.
- The respect of peers and subordinates.
- The rare ability to make people want to listen to them.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/6272/8-ways-to-identify-your-future-leaders "