Sandwiched between general praise for their courage, skills and devotion to duty, FDR put his finger on their exact distinction against the enemy, saying, “You have already destroyed his dream of conquest.”
Lesson: Even at the peak of battle when the end remains distant, praise your soldiers’ most salient accomplishment.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Returning soldier wins $118,000 in USERRA case
- Audit disciplinary records to ensure protected employees aren't being unfairly punished
- Firing can't masquerade as a one-person rif
- Not everyone wears a halo: Courts don't expect perfect work environment