Sandwiched between general praise for their courage, skills and devotion to duty, FDR put his finger on their exact distinction against the enemy, saying, “You have already destroyed his dream of conquest.”
Lesson: Even at the peak of battle when the end remains distant, praise your soldiers’ most salient accomplishment.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Feds offer free toolkit to help employees plan for retirement
- New case shows legal risks of 'papering' fired employee's file
- Do the math before taking action <br/> against employee on FMLA leave
- Note to supervisors: No comments about religion and work