Sandwiched between general praise for their courage, skills and devotion to duty, FDR put his finger on their exact distinction against the enemy, saying, “You have already destroyed his dream of conquest.”
Lesson: Even at the peak of battle when the end remains distant, praise your soldiers’ most salient accomplishment.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- To pay or not to pay? 4 tips for staying in FLSA compliance
- You can't say that! Or can you? Discussing politics in the workplace
- Put muscle in your flex: Quit justifying, start implementing
- When technological change means jobs are changing too, document the training you offer