Sandwiched between general praise for their courage, skills and devotion to duty, FDR put his finger on their exact distinction against the enemy, saying, “You have already destroyed his dream of conquest.”
Lesson: Even at the peak of battle when the end remains distant, praise your soldiers’ most salient accomplishment.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Immigration: Congress weighs changes; feds threaten crackdown
- Hospital system publicizes impact of its jobs on state
- Must we provide access to an employee's personnel file?
- If angry employee announces, 'I quit!' tell him you accept his resignation