Sandwiched between general praise for their courage, skills and devotion to duty, FDR put his finger on their exact distinction against the enemy, saying, “You have already destroyed his dream of conquest.”
Lesson: Even at the peak of battle when the end remains distant, praise your soldiers’ most salient accomplishment.
- 7 steps to increase the use of voluntary benefits
- What are California's rules on employee access to personnel records?
- Guard what's said during in-House investigation—It's not absolutely privileged
- Teach the new, critical skill: Managing work/life demands
- Turn your recognition program on its head with peer-to-peer initiatives