- Which words do I use most often with conscious intent?
- Of these words, which three do I (or do I want to) use the most?
- Aloha: giving and receiving in the spirit of unconditional love and caring.
- Ho‘ohana: working with passion, full intention and purpose, and making every day count.
- ‘Ohana: embracing your family and community, the human circle of aloha.
“We are not here for wishful thinking,” she says. “We are here to ho‘ohana and make things happen.”
—Adapted from “Can you claim only 3 words?” Rosa Say, Talking Story with Say Leadership Coaching, www.sayleadershipcoaching.com/talkingstory/2008/ 02/can-you-claim-o.html.