- Which words do I use most often with conscious intent?
- Of these words, which three do I (or do I want to) use the most?
- Aloha: giving and receiving in the spirit of unconditional love and caring.
- Ho‘ohana: working with passion, full intention and purpose, and making every day count.
- ‘Ohana: embracing your family and community, the human circle of aloha.
“We are not here for wishful thinking,” she says. “We are here to ho‘ohana and make things happen.”
—Adapted from “Can you claim only 3 words?” Rosa Say, Talking Story with Say Leadership Coaching, www.sayleadershipcoaching.com/talkingstory/2008/ 02/can-you-claim-o.html.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/6235/use-words-as-your-power-tools "