Denominate your international receivables in dollars, not in the currency from which your sales will come. It’s a simple way to protect your bottom line against currency fluctuations.
— Adapted from 301 Great Ideas from America’s Most Innovative Small Companies, Leslie Brokaw, Inc. Publishing.
- Show how HR helps forward the big boss's goals
- Spot supervisors' hidden bias by monitoring daily stream of info flowing into HR
- PHRA and Title VII: No delays allowed when investigating sexual harassment
- Mentoring up: Giving the boss a professional edge
- Get out of town! Three companies offer innovative vacation benefits