Denominate your international receivables in dollars, not in the currency from which your sales will come. It’s a simple way to protect your bottom line against currency fluctuations.
— Adapted from 301 Great Ideas from America’s Most Innovative Small Companies, Leslie Brokaw, Inc. Publishing.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/6200/denominate-your-international-receivables-in-dollars "
- How not to handle FMLA leave: Bank learns the hard way that following the law isn't optional
- Use 'Soft' criteria for staffing decisions? Be prepared to back up rationale
- Labor Department Offering Low-Cost Training Solutions
- Where to find the best advice
- Recruit managers as allies before pitching that HR project