- Have you failed to seek job assignments that push you to the edge of your comfort zone?
- Do you avoid high-stakes assignments?
- Have you hit a plateau in building networks and relationships both internally and externally?
- Are you focusing on near-term performance goals to the exclusion of longer-term learning?
— Adapted from “Pulling Yourself Up Through the Ranks,” Loren Gary, Harvard Update.
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Remark on religious fervor isn't proof of biased motive
- Absent-minded employees: 4 steps to get absenteeism under control
- Establish clear performance expectations so courts can judge if employee was meeting them
- Loose lips lose lawsuits: Screen performance reviews for FMLA comments