If you need to hire temporary workers, don’t wait too long to sign that contract. Temp hiring has increased in the past five months and the growing demand will eventually raise temp wages.
Choose temps carefully, just as you would a permanent worker. Reason: More people are taking temp jobs as a way to gain permanent employment. In fact, one-third of temps these days are hired on for permanent jobs.
Reminder: Make sure your temp agency does proper , and obtain those assurances in writing.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- In hiring, don't overvalue interview skills; courts question subjective decision-making
- Wolters Kluwer 'inside-outsider' CEO
- Is it legally risky to refuse to hire people who have been arrested?
- Reduce discrimination risk by having same person hire, fire