The following sample policy was excerpted from The Book of Company Policies, published by HR Specialist, © 2007. Edit for your organization's purposes.
“Overtime must be approved by your supervisor in advance and should be included on the time sheet in your total hours worked. XYZ retains sole discretion to determine when employees must work overtime. Allwill be paid at one and a half times their base hourly rate for any work performed over 40 hours per week.”
- Secure the right certification to push your career forward
- Is there a legal reason to have employee photos in your files?
- Know the risks of DOL's new time sheet app
- Use objective criteria, transparent process to ensure promotions are fair for everyone
- Take advantage of delay on N.J. medical marijuana law