At Dynamic Edge in Ann Arbor, Mich., everyone takes part in the company’s
Employees who earn more points can dip into a grab bag filled with money—including some $100 bills.
“The idea that employees are more invested in their health and taking care of themselves makes it so they can focus better on work and they tend to be happier,” HR Director Thomas Moore said.
Only half the staff participated in the wellness program before the company started the incentive program.
Contact: Thomas Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- EEOC issues new mandatory poster highlighting GINA
- Hiring? The legal risk of falling for great interview skills
- Offer several ways to complain of harassment to guard against supervisor inaction
- How to avoid the top 5 employment law mistakes employers make