At Dynamic Edge in Ann Arbor, Mich., everyone takes part in the company’s
Employees who earn more points can dip into a grab bag filled with money—including some $100 bills.
“The idea that employees are more invested in their health and taking care of themselves makes it so they can focus better on work and they tend to be happier,” HR Director Thomas Moore said.
Only half the staff participated in the wellness program before the company started the incentive program.
Contact: Thomas Moore at email@example.com.
- Lesson from 'I'm too sexy for my shirt' case: Be alert to female-on-male harassment
- Lawsuit-proof your firing decisions: Have those who hire or promote also do the firing
- Our HR colleague is a gossip
- Stick with termination decision--and don't hint that you're open to reconsidering
- Discover the free perks a credit union can offer