At Dynamic Edge in Ann Arbor, Mich., everyone takes part in the company’s
Employees who earn more points can dip into a grab bag filled with money—including some $100 bills.
“The idea that employees are more invested in their health and taking care of themselves makes it so they can focus better on work and they tend to be happier,” HR Director Thomas Moore said.
Only half the staff participated in the wellness program before the company started the incentive program.
Contact: Thomas Moore at email@example.com.
- Asking to get fired in order to receive unemployment comp benefits
- Investigate even when employee complains belatedly
- How to Collect Employee Medical Info Under New FMLA Rules
- Track managers' deviation from rules to ensure there's no hidden discrimination
- Keep the faith: You can accommodate religions in the workplace