At Dynamic Edge in Ann Arbor, Mich., everyone takes part in the company’s
Employees who earn more points can dip into a grab bag filled with money—including some $100 bills.
“The idea that employees are more invested in their health and taking care of themselves makes it so they can focus better on work and they tend to be happier,” HR Director Thomas Moore said.
Only half the staff participated in the wellness program before the company started the incentive program.
Contact: Thomas Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contacting the Georgia Department of Labor
- Feel free to set generous FMLA notice terms, but rely on the law if you wind up in court
- Form I-9: What should I do if employee's documentation has discrepancies?
- Ensure arbitration agreement in application isn't one-sided
- 4 strategies can put a stop to unauthorized overtime