Employers know they can’t retaliate against employees for speaking with EEOC investigators about possible discrimination ... But what about simply standing by as a spouse or significant other sues the same employer? Do you have to worry that
any job changes for the silent spouse will spur a successful retaliation lawsuit?
- Nov. 4 ballot initiatives may change Colorado employment law
- Scrutinize true reasons for layoff; then banish all inconsistencies
- Check the validity of reasons behind a supervisor's call for firing
- Must you offer FMLA for 'possibility' of serious illness?
- Nothing irks like jerks at work ... Confront the problem maker in 6 steps