Streamliine email processing by having a single address for your boss and you.
That's how Christine Britton handles electronic messages for her boss, who serves on about 30 boards. She created subfolders for the boss, herself and each organization with which he's involved. After reading a message, she'll add a brief note on top and then drag it into his folder.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- So much for being an employer of choice?
- Training managers to conduct effective performance appraisals
- Is it time for telework? 6 unexpected issues you should consider
- How can we structure a policy that lets us search employees' belongings?