Streamliine email processing by having a single address for your boss and you.
That's how Christine Britton handles electronic messages for her boss, who serves on about 30 boards. She created subfolders for the boss, herself and each organization with which he's involved. After reading a message, she'll add a brief note on top and then drag it into his folder.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Debt threatens employees' readiness to retire
- Changing an employee's duties may require changing his FLSA classification
- Should we retain copies of I-9 documents?
- Made an FMLA mistake? Avoid liability by offering reinstatement, no strings attached