Streamliine email processing by having a single address for your boss and you.
That's how Christine Britton handles electronic messages for her boss, who serves on about 30 boards. She created subfolders for the boss, herself and each organization with which he's involved. After reading a message, she'll add a brief note on top and then drag it into his folder.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Boone tree farmer tells Congress about H-2A visa problems
- When employee sues for discrimination, be prepared to show your processes are solid
- Retaliation: Reporting bigoted boss to HR creates quandary
- Track intermittent leave meticulously when you offset FMLA time with paid leave