Streamliine email processing by having a single address for your boss and you.
That's how Christine Britton handles electronic messages for her boss, who serves on about 30 boards. She created subfolders for the boss, herself and each organization with which he's involved. After reading a message, she'll add a brief note on top and then drag it into his folder.
- Dishing out bad news? 6 tips for your emotional survival
- Court rejects bid for personal liability under ADA
- Head off problem employees' retaliation suits: Document all decision-making as it happens
- Court Says: It's Up to You to Stay Current on Industry-Specific Regs
- Vague claims of illness not enough to trigger liability