Streamliine email processing by having a single address for your boss and you.
That's how Christine Britton handles electronic messages for her boss, who serves on about 30 boards. She created subfolders for the boss, herself and each organization with which he's involved. After reading a message, she'll add a brief note on top and then drag it into his folder.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 'Pig' kept right on working; hospital going straight to court
- UT HR official fights for job after newspaper op-ed furor
- Recruiting & Retaining: 6 Real-Life Examples of Successful Programs
- 5 key actions good employees take to create great work