Streamliine email processing by having a single address for your boss and you.
That's how Christine Britton handles electronic messages for her boss, who serves on about 30 boards. She created subfolders for the boss, herself and each organization with which he's involved. After reading a message, she'll add a brief note on top and then drag it into his folder.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Michigan's Persons With Disabilities Civil Rights Act
- How can we make sure Halloween party costumes don't cross the line?
- St. Joseph County not liable for $56.5 million verdict
- If you violate FMLA, prepare to pay employee's attorneys' fees, too