Streamliine email processing by having a single address for your boss and you.
That's how Christine Britton handles electronic messages for her boss, who serves on about 30 boards. She created subfolders for the boss, herself and each organization with which he's involved. After reading a message, she'll add a brief note on top and then drag it into his folder.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Recruiting, payroll & perks: Yeah, there's an HR app for that
- Workplace chaplains boost morale, productivity
- Make sure investigation process doesn't defame employee
- Clear policy, training: Your best defenses against co-worker harassment lawsuits