Streamliine email processing by having a single address for your boss and you.
That's how Christine Britton handles electronic messages for her boss, who serves on about 30 boards. She created subfolders for the boss, herself and each organization with which he's involved. After reading a message, she'll add a brief note on top and then drag it into his folder.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Prepare now for the data breach that will inevitably hit you
- Can we compel a former employee to update LinkedIn to show she no longer works here?
- Treat all harassers equally, regardless of their sex
- When worried about religious accommodation, keep lines of communication open