Attorneys see mold as gold, and they're encouraging workers to sue their employers, claiming that mold in the workplace causes respiratory illnesses and allergies. (See 9/23/02 issue.) Learn how to prevent, control and remove mold in buildings with a free bulletin from the Occupational Safety and Health Adminis-tration. You can find A Brief Guide to Mold in the Workplace online at www.osha.gov/dts/shib/shib101003.html or request a copy by calling (800) 321-OSHA.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/5826/prevent-health-and-legal-problems-of-work-site-mold "
- Petro services firm settles reverse discrimination lawsuit
- Court rules sex is a 'major life activity'
- No vote required: Government workers can organize with cards
- Can we recover the cost of a former employee's laptop by withholding from his final paycheck?
- Call lawyer before considering anything like a noncompete--even a gentlemen's agreement