Attorneys see mold as gold, and they're encouraging workers to sue their employers, claiming that mold in the workplace causes respiratory illnesses and allergies. (See 9/23/02 issue.) Learn how to prevent, control and remove mold in buildings with a free bulletin from the Occupational Safety and Health Adminis-tration. You can find A Brief Guide to Mold in the Workplace online at www.osha.gov/dts/shib/shib101003.html or request a copy by calling (800) 321-OSHA.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Supreme Court rules CHRA sole state discrimination remedy
- When service member returns from active duty, reinstate to job that's truly comparable to old one
- No do-overs for employee who files serial suits
- Late W-2c forms are now twice as costly