Attorneys see mold as gold, and they're encouraging workers to sue their employers, claiming that mold in the workplace causes respiratory illnesses and allergies. (See 9/23/02 issue.) Learn how to prevent, control and remove mold in buildings with a free bulletin from the Occupational Safety and Health Adminis-tration. You can find A Brief Guide to Mold in the Workplace online at www.osha.gov/dts/shib/shib101003.html or request a copy by calling (800) 321-OSHA.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Green light to discipline managers who doctor time cards
- When crafting arbitration agreements, consider effect of PAGA on class actions
- Employees filed job-discrimination complaints with EEOC in near-record numbers last year
- DOL files back-Wage suit against Aggregate Industries