Attorneys see mold as gold, and they're encouraging workers to sue their employers, claiming that mold in the workplace causes respiratory illnesses and allergies. (See 9/23/02 issue.) Learn how to prevent, control and remove mold in buildings with a free bulletin from the Occupational Safety and Health Adminis-tration. You can find A Brief Guide to Mold in the Workplace online at www.osha.gov/dts/shib/shib101003.html or request a copy by calling (800) 321-OSHA.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- New visa regs would aid H-1B mobility
- Wal-Mart to pay $12,000 to veteran it didn't hire back
- California federal court rules: Government agency must insure employee's same-sex spouse
- Clarify if (and when) employees can drive company car for personal use