Attorneys see mold as gold, and they're encouraging workers to sue their employers, claiming that mold in the workplace causes respiratory illnesses and allergies. (See 9/23/02 issue.) Learn how to prevent, control and remove mold in buildings with a free bulletin from the Occupational Safety and Health Adminis-tration. You can find A Brief Guide to Mold in the Workplace online at www.osha.gov/dts/shib/shib101003.html or request a copy by calling (800) 321-OSHA.
- AG announces partnership to combat misclassification
- Under 50 employees? How FMLA could apply to you regardless
- Check bankruptcy filings for possible 'Get out of jail' card
- Warn supervisors: Wage mistakes could mean personal liability--and they would have to pay!
- HR Professionals: How Much Are You Really Worth?