If you need to hire temporary workers, don't wait too long to sign that contract. Temp hiring has increased in the past five months and the growing demand will eventually raise temp wages. Also, choose temps carefully, just as you would a permanent worker. Reason: More people are taking temp jobs as a way to gain permanent employment with a company. Tip: Make sure your temp agency checks backgrounds diligently, and obtain those assurances in writing.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Your favorite! Answers to 'What's the most bizarre thing you've ever experienced in a job interview?'
- Better writers make better hires
- Gov. Paterson accused of race discrimination
- Supreme Court's new term: Arbitration, disparate impact on docket