Using a payroll service can streamline your business, but you (the employer) are ultimately responsible for paying federal taxes. If the third-party service fails to make payments, the IRS will penalize you.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/5814/you-cant-outsource-your-payroll-responsibilities "
- How should we calculate OT when paying bonuses based on previous performance?
- Map out tax break for shareholder travel
- Travel in grand tax style with your spouse
- Keep your promotional deductions in 'reasonable' zone
- When contracting with temp or payroll services, make sure it's clear who the real employer is