Using a payroll service can streamline your business, but you (the employer) are ultimately responsible for paying federal taxes. If the third-party service fails to make payments, the IRS will penalize you.
- Preserve top-dollar write-offs for your giving
- Nice work if you can get it: 12 years of full-time time off
- What can we do? We overpaid, employee knew it and didn't come forward
- When employee keeps our property, can we deduct from the last paycheck?
- Year-end '08 personal tax strategy: Claim special property tax deduction for nonitemizers