If you're hesitant to add new workers as you watch for economic smoke signals, here's one to consider: More of your competitors are flashing "Now Hiring" signs. As a Wall Street Journal front-page story said this month: "After a long dry spell, hosts of small firms across the country are taking on workers again ... Bush administration tax incentives and a new eagerness by banks to court small firms spurred the hiring. But the biggest factor is improving sales."
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/5799/your-competitors-are-staffing-up "
- ICE cracks down on employers that hire illegals
- It's not a crime to require applicants to sign arbitration agreements
- I-9 issues: To copy or not to copy employee ID documents? (and 4 other I-9 problems that cause employer headaches)
- Can I hold obesity against job applicants?
- Race bias lawsuits alive and well