If your small business offers generous benefits, promote that point hard in your want-ads. Reason: A new study solidifies the general impression that larger companies offer better
47 percent at small businesses (1 to 99 employees).
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Follow all leads when investigating allegations--even if they take query in new direction
- Even the best sexual harassment policy is useless without supervisor vigilance
- Manager's Checkup: Are you too quick to discipline?
- Stay on top of FMLA recertifications—Track when employees receive your requests