If your small business offers generous benefits, promote that point hard in your want-ads. Reason: A new study solidifies the general impression that larger companies offer better
47 percent at small businesses (1 to 99 employees).
- Feds find fault with 'no fault' attendance policies
- Supreme Court's Ledbetter decision could affect your pay policies
- It's up to the injured employee to show that she's totally disabled due to job injury
- Can the company 'profit' from the share of health premiums charged to employees?
- New moms can bring baby to work at Pittsburgh firm