If your small business offers generous benefits, promote that point hard in your want-ads. Reason: A new study solidifies the general impression that larger companies offer better
47 percent at small businesses (1 to 99 employees).
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Altering time sheets can mean personal liability for managers
- Do you approve dubious FMLA leave? You're not alone
- Communicating during tough times: 7 common employee gripes (and how to respond)
- Memo to staff: Put up with those you dislike