If your small business offers generous benefits, promote that point hard in your want-ads. Reason: A new study solidifies the general impression that larger companies offer better
47 percent at small businesses (1 to 99 employees).
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/5788/play-up-your-benefit-offerings-applicants-are-skeptical "
- Soft skills trump technical skills
- Don't tolerate threats, even if they occur during conversation about possible discrimination
- Leading effective meetings: 11-point checklist
- Case study: Give workers the power to reshape their jobs and goals
- Make sure employees know where and how to report alleged sexual harassment