If your small business offers generous benefits, promote that point hard in your want-ads. Reason: A new study solidifies the general impression that larger companies offer better
47 percent at small businesses (1 to 99 employees).
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Push hiring managers to specify their applicant criteria
- Minnesota's 8.8% unemployment rate outpaces national average
- Texas high court rejects employer liability for worker conduct
- You don't have to pay all managers equally unless jobs are substantially similar