The Labor Department's Pension and Welfare(PWBA) changed its name last month to the Security Administration (EBSA). But employers and pension plans are not required to change existing summary plan descriptions to reflect the name change.
To reflect the change, the EBSA added a new toll-free assistance number, (866) 444-3272, and a new Web site address, www.dol.gov/ebsa.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Undocumented workers aren't eligible for unemployment
- Bryant Transportation officials sued for unpaid insurance claims
- The DOL has issued model language for addressing health reform changes
- Bogus company prompts question: Are you sure you're insured?