The Labor Department's Pension and Welfare(PWBA) changed its name last month to the Security Administration (EBSA). But employers and pension plans are not required to change existing summary plan descriptions to reflect the name change.
To reflect the change, the EBSA added a new toll-free assistance number, (866) 444-3272, and a new Web site address, www.dol.gov/ebsa.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/577/pwbas-new-name-wont-affect-your-benefit-paperwork "
- A deal's a deal: Good settlements prevent subsequent litigation
- Lower health care costs with strategy to change behavior
- Court: Local governments can create benefit-spending requirements
- Benchmark your benefits; costs take biggest jump since '90
- Workplace confidentiality: Persuade staff to 'think' privacy