Many people thought their estate-tax worries were over once President Bush signed estate-tax relief in 2001. The law gradually increases the amount of your estate that's exempt from federal estate taxes, then eliminates the tax in 2010, before the tax comes roaring back to life in 2011 (unless Congress extends the relief law).
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events