An administrative judge for the NLRB ordered Prudential Insurance to hold a new union election because the company distributed anti-union e-mails but didn't allow organizers to access the system. The NLRB ruled that the company held an unfair advantage. Advice: Whatever medium you use to campaign against unions, allow employee organizers to use it for pro-union messages.
- Consider ADA needs, FMLA requests separately
- Where should we display labor law posters?
- Courts crack down on lawsuits against entities not named in EEOC complaints
- Warning: Winning in state court doesn't mean you can't be sued in federal court
- Employee has used all FMLA leave? Assess disability status before terminating