An administrative judge for the NLRB ordered Prudential Insurance to hold a new union election because the company distributed anti-union e-mails but didn't allow organizers to access the system. The NLRB ruled that the company held an unfair advantage. Advice: Whatever medium you use to campaign against unions, allow employee organizers to use it for pro-union messages.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/5720/unions-may-access-your-e-mail-to-organize "
- After career ups and downs, Ironton officer is still fired
- 5th Circuit passes on NLRB cases from elsewhere
- Are noncompetes enforceable on employees who have been fired?
- Shopping for Employment Practices Liability Insurance: 6 Questions to Ask
- Former boxing commish alleges retaliation, says he was fired for speaking out