Big companies employ "customer relationship" (CRM) software to track and categorize service and sales records. The result: faster customer service and shorter sales cycles. Now that CRM software makers are competing hard for small and midsize businesses, you can find better deals. Some leading vendors: www.netsuite.com, www.bestsoftware.com, www.SAP.com, www.icusa.com, www.pivotal.com, www.salesnet.com and www.techsell.net. Prices vary widely, based on needs. To learn more about your CRM options, visit www.crmassist.com, www.crmcommunity.com and www.crmguru.com.
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Starbucks steamed over $105 million verdict on tips
- Turn negative reviews into a positive experience: 7 strategies, 4 scripts
- Make sure employment contract language spells out employees' 'at will' status
- Warn managers: No statements even remotely suggesting bias against older workers