Big companies employ "customer relationship" (CRM) software to track and categorize service and sales records. The result: faster customer service and shorter sales cycles. Now that CRM software makers are competing hard for small and midsize businesses, you can find better deals. Some leading vendors: www.netsuite.com, www.bestsoftware.com, www.SAP.com, www.icusa.com, www.pivotal.com, www.salesnet.com and www.techsell.net. Prices vary widely, based on needs. To learn more about your CRM options, visit www.crmassist.com, www.crmcommunity.com and www.crmguru.com.
- Employment law by the numbers: Know which laws count
- There's getting hurt … then there's the fear of getting hurt
- Yes to Christmas tree and no to menorah does not religious discrimination make
- Update your emergency plan with these online tools
- Roth conversions: Do 'homework' and factor in higher education