Yes, the new 15 percent top rate on capital gains is good news for real estate investors. But if you sell investment property, your actual tax bill can be much higher than 15 percent of your gains, due to earlier depreciation deductions. (Gains from prior depreciation write-offs are taxed at a 25 percent maximum federal rate.)
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events