The federal government published final rules in April redefining which employees are eligible for overtime pay (see our May 17 issue). Research Recommendations hosted a telephone conference that answered questions on the new rules. Following are excerpts from the audioconference.
- Don't sabotage former employees' chances for future employment
- 10 ways an attorney will attack you on the stand
- Your best defense against failure-to-hire suits: Sound hiring process, complete documentation
- Troy manufacturer charged with 55 safety violations
- Here's a Novel Idea: Read Your Own Company Handbook