The IRS just released a new CD titled "Individual Retirement Arrangement (IRA) Resource Guide for Small Business Owners and Individuals." It contains info on IRAs, Roth IRAs, SEPs and SIMPLEs. Obtain a free copy by calling (800) TAX-FORM and asking for Publication 4395. Access a version online at www.irs.gov/retirement/article/0,,id=137320,00.html.
- A matter of policy: Doing 4 things right helps win lawsuits
- There are complaints, then there are complaints: General gripes about unfairness aren't protected
- Need legal info on the ins and outs of hiring temps?
- Too small for FMLA? Think again; you may be an 'integrated employer'
- NLRB clarifies position on handbooks, at-will employment