U.S. tax laws provide a variety of tax breaks for higher education expenses, but high-income people are usually shut out of these goodies. Example: Joint filers can't claim the above-the-line deduction for tuition expenses if their adjusted gross income exceeds $160,000 ($80,000 if you are unmarried).
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events