Interviewers often have pet questions they use to test an applicant's quality. Sometimes, they're straightforward. ("Tell me about yourself.") Sometimes, they're deep. ("If you were an animal, what kind would you be?") Sometimes, they're just plain weird. ("How do they make M&M's?") Be prepared to answer whatever might come your way.
Here are the top 20 "silver bullets":
- What do you owe your employer? What does your employer owe you?
- After you leave today, what would you like us to remember about you?
- Give me a specific example of how you solved a problem.
- What would be your most immediate contribution should we hire you?
- Describe yourself in just three words.
- Describe a boring day at your last job.
- Who is your hero, and why?
- During , what areas have you been asked to improve?
- How would your co-workers describe you?
- If you could buy any skill you don't possess, what would it be and why?
- If you were a relay-team captain, would you put yourself first, as a middleman or as the anchor? Why?
- Tell me about any unpopular decisions and how you got others to accept your views.
- Tell me what you know about our company and your impression of our web site.
- What have you done in the past year with your own time to make yourself a better person?
- What can you do for us that no one else can?
- What do you consider your top two or three accomplishments?
- What has been your most (and least) favorite job? And why?
- What's the most creative thing you have ever done?
- What's the biggest mistake you've made on the job? And how did you handle it?
- When could you start? (If he's currently employed and says "now," failure to give notice shows irresponsibility.)
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/5440/be-prepared-20-silver-bullet-interview-questions-you-should-know-how-to-answer "