The lawsuits claimed the company convinced doctors to change patients’ cholesterol drug prescriptions to brands that offered Express Scripts a rebate under the false premise that the savings would be passed along to patients.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/5426/states-settle-deceptive-practices-lawsuit-against-express-scripts "
- 6 ways to help employees do their best each day
- Bonuses at high school sports governing body violate policy
- Crack down on association discrimination—especially if there are threats of violence
- Advocacy goup says mediation board in conflict of interest on union issue
- Find small business Rx in new health care law