A former McDonald’s employee is suing the Oak Brook, Ill.-based company for permitting sexual harassment at a Pittsburgh restaurant.
Vonda Jackson alleges that an assistant store manager touched her inappropriately, stabbed her in the buttocks with a meat thermometer and chased her around the store with a broom. When she complained, the store manager allowed the behavior to continue, the lawsuit alleges. Jackson worked in the store from August 2003 to March 2007.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Navigating the complexities of a layoff to avoid unnecessary risks
- How to discuss late hours without bringing up family obligations
- NLRB decides it now covers retaliation in harassment cases
- In Burnsville, religious bias defense doesn't have a prayer