A former McDonald’s employee is suing the Oak Brook, Ill.-based company for permitting sexual harassment at a Pittsburgh restaurant.
Vonda Jackson alleges that an assistant store manager touched her inappropriately, stabbed her in the buttocks with a meat thermometer and chased her around the store with a broom. When she complained, the store manager allowed the behavior to continue, the lawsuit alleges. Jackson worked in the store from August 2003 to March 2007.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Disability isn't a free pass to insubordination; enforce behavior rules with all employees
- Supreme Court toughens path for workers' age bias suits
- Nail down tax credit for access accommodations
- No '50 state club' for us! Barkeeps cry harassment