A former McDonald’s employee is suing the Oak Brook, Ill.-based company for permitting sexual harassment at a Pittsburgh restaurant.
Vonda Jackson alleges that an assistant store manager touched her inappropriately, stabbed her in the buttocks with a meat thermometer and chased her around the store with a broom. When she complained, the store manager allowed the behavior to continue, the lawsuit alleges. Jackson worked in the store from August 2003 to March 2007.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/5410/pittsburgh-mcdonalds-faces-suit-alleging-rogue-manager "
- 6 years is long enough: Are quick dismissals on the way following 7th Circuit's rebuke?
- Morgan Stanley out $46 million to top female advisors
- Stamp out harassment fast--or risk EEOC case that snowballs out of control
- 'Same' offense? Document why discipline differs
- Beware new legal threat of accepting 'walk-in' applicants