A former McDonald’s employee is suing the Oak Brook, Ill.-based company for permitting sexual harassment at a Pittsburgh restaurant.
Vonda Jackson alleges that an assistant store manager touched her inappropriately, stabbed her in the buttocks with a meat thermometer and chased her around the store with a broom. When she complained, the store manager allowed the behavior to continue, the lawsuit alleges. Jackson worked in the store from August 2003 to March 2007.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Check calendar when employee files lawsuit covered by employment agreement
- Playing favorites: How to avoid unintended partiality in decisions, reviews
- Beware making sudden changes in working conditions after employee announces pregnancy
- State police officer wins $340,000 judgment in retaliation lawsuit