No federal law mandates that employees who are in state-sanctioned same-sex unions must receive the same employee benefits that heterosexual married couples receive. But the writing is on the wall. And even employers in states that ban same-sex unions may find themselves targeted by advocates for greater benefits ...
- Only 3 full days of incapacity will trigger FMLA leave
- Good news: Liberal definition of retaliation applies only in certain retaliation cases
- Would your harassment training pass legal muster? 5 fixes
- You smoke, you're fired! Lessons from the Whirlpool Case
- Black construction worker says he paid for speaking out