by Paul Falcone
In reality, it doesn’t need to be that way. One simple way to reinvent is to shift the responsibility for initial evaluations back to your employees.
If you ask workers to grade themselves, you’ll find (more than likely) that they’re harder on themselves than you’d ever be! And this, more than any other exercise throughout the year, may place you and your supervisors in the roles of career mentors and coaches rather than unilateral decision-makers and disciplinarians.
Logi...(register to read more)
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Boosting productivity makes you a true strategic player
- It's up to you to stay current on industry-specific regs
- How does diversity really matter?
- Design development plan around person's life, not just the job