by Paul Falcone
In reality, it doesn’t need to be that way. One simple way to reinvent is to shift the responsibility for initial evaluations back to your employees.
If you ask workers to grade themselves, you’ll find (more than likely) that they’re harder on themselves than you’d ever be! And this, more than any other exercise throughout the year, may place you and your supervisors in the roles of career mentors and coaches rather than unilateral decision-makers and disciplinarians.
Logi...(register to read more)
- Time Off to Vote: State-by-State Voting Leave Laws Explained
- Enlist employees' help to win the health-cost battle
- Can 'Kiddie Wellness' Programs Cut Your Organization's Health Costs?
- The new ADA Amendments Act: What every employer should know
- Sick-leave 'buyback' compensation should count toward overtime tally