A former McDonald’s employee is suing the Oak Brook-based company for permitting sexual harassment at a Pittsburgh restaurant.
Vonda Jackson alleges that an assistant store manager touched her inappropriately, stabbed her in the buttocks with a meat thermometer and chased her around the store with a broom. When she complained, the store manager allowed the behavior to continue, the lawsuit alleges.
Jackson worked in the store from August 2003 to March 2007. Her lawsuit seeks unspecified compensatory and punitive damages.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/5332/rogue-managers-alleged-harassment-could-cost-mcdonalds "
- Settling employee lawsuit? Withholding taxes usually OK
- Beware defamation claims based on discipline write-ups
- If pay varies widely, document rationale for disparity
- Ready to fire worker with poor attitude? Document examples before you deliver pink slip
- Employee sounds threatening during hearing? OK to suspend while you investigate