Susan Collison of Massapequa, a former volunteer investigative sergeant with the Nassau County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA), is suing the society, the county and its
Collison alleges that her supervisor, Capt. Stanley Feinman, asked her to sit on his lap and asked her if she had anything in her back pockets “or is that all you?” When Collison left the room embarrassed, Feinman reportedly implied to those remaining in the room that she was on her way to have sex with someone, her complaint alleges.
Collison also claims Feinman touched her inappropriately and showed pornographic images to co-workers, saying the pictures depicted Collison.
Collison said she repeatedly complained to SPCA boss Henry Buck. Collison filed her suit after Buck removed her from duty in May.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/5285/nassau-county-spca-faces-sexual-harassment-suits "
- 5 ways to avoid firing in 5 months
- BP to pay $92,000 for 2005 accident that killed 15
- Former employee who sued applies for new job? Take extra care about who does the hiring
- Tell managers: Avoid subjective hiring preferences
- Cutting an employee's pay is perfectly legal, but first review his potential for a bias lawsuit