Susan Collison of Massapequa, a former volunteer investigative sergeant with the Nassau County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA), is suing the society, the county and its
Collison alleges that her supervisor, Capt. Stanley Feinman, asked her to sit on his lap and asked her if she had anything in her back pockets “or is that all you?” When Collison left the room embarrassed, Feinman reportedly implied to those remaining in the room that she was on her way to have sex with someone, her complaint alleges.
Collison also claims Feinman touched her inappropriately and showed pornographic images to co-workers, saying the pictures depicted Collison.
Collison said she repeatedly complained to SPCA boss Henry Buck. Collison filed her suit after Buck removed her from duty in May.
- Pay for holiday when it's normally an off day?
- Accommodations may differ, but you must make sure they're fair to all disabled workers
- Go After 'In-House Hackers' Using State and Federal Law
- Employee refusing to sign review? Don't let that stop your discipline
- Take same-race discrimination complaints seriously