Here’s a way for HR to stay top-of-mind with employees all year: Give each employee a calendar that highlights important dates during the year, such as open enrollment or when certain forms must be completed.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Retaliation nation: Manage adverse actions to lessen retaliation
- Tell bosses: Follow 3 cardinal rules to document discipline
- EMC grooms leaders in-house as part of development strategy
- Workplace confidentiality: Persuade staff to 'think' privacy