Here’s a way for HR to stay top-of-mind with employees all year: Give each employee a calendar that highlights important dates during the year, such as open enrollment or when certain forms must be completed.
Get a price quote and review options at: www.printplace.com/printing/calendar-printing.aspx.
- Don't pile on reasons for firing; you're spoiling for retaliation fight in court
- Kobe-Wieland hit with 'regarded-as-disabled' suit
- Proselytizing Mount Vernon teacher drops defamation suit
- Make arbitration agreements stick--even if there's no employee signature
- Give HR the authority to investigate, impose discipline