Here’s a way for HR to stay top-of-mind with employees all year: Give each employee a calendar that highlights important dates during the year, such as open enrollment or when certain forms must be completed.
Get a price quote and review options at: www.printplace.com/printing/calendar-printing.aspx.
- Should employee appreciation be 'one for all and all for one'?
- Prepare employees for benefits changes or lose their trust
- Are you prepared to follow the new FMLA regulations?
- Spell out FMLA intermittent leave timing in handbook—or risk a million-dollar mistake
- Punish those who use ethnic slurs—whether it's intended to offend or not