Although a poor economy is roiling employers nationwide, they’re managing to maintain the level of
Among the benefits that declined in 2008: stock options, health screening programs and legal assistance. Balancing out those cutbacks were increases in company-provided cell phones, on-site vaccinations, fitness center memberships and Roth 401(k) savings plans.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/5242/employee-benefits-stable-in-08-despite-slump "
- Unpaid intern not eligible for workers' compensation benefits
- Supremes at work: 8 key employment law cases on docket
- Record number of employers dispute unemployment claims
- Pregnant Employees: Answers to Your 20 Toughest Legal Questions
- If you use a job application kiosk, warn applicants that lying is a crime