Although a poor economy is roiling employers nationwide, they’re managing to maintain the level of
Among the benefits that declined in 2008: stock options, health screening programs and legal assistance. Balancing out those cutbacks were increases in company-provided cell phones, on-site vaccinations, fitness center memberships and Roth 401(k) savings plans.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Radical change to worker's schedule lets him win unemployment benefits
- What are the rules for flexible spending accounts under the new health reform law?
- 10 key tips for recession-proofing your HR department
- Safeguard your health data: HIPAA rules kick in April 14