Although a poor economy is roiling employers nationwide, they’re managing to maintain the level of
Among the benefits that declined in 2008: stock options, health screening programs and legal assistance. Balancing out those cutbacks were increases in company-provided cell phones, on-site vaccinations, fitness center memberships and Roth 401(k) savings plans.
- Use progressive discipline—or prepare to pay unemployment even if conduct was outrageous
- Lowe's to offer free employee health screening
- Good news for employers: Workers' comp retaliation isn't a federal case
- Walking competition generates ROI of 10 times the cost
- Housing problems overtake child care as No. 1 EAP request