Although a poor economy is roiling employers nationwide, they’re managing to maintain the level of
Among the benefits that declined in 2008: stock options, health screening programs and legal assistance. Balancing out those cutbacks were increases in company-provided cell phones, on-site vaccinations, fitness center memberships and Roth 401(k) savings plans.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- New civil union law: How must employers respond?
- Worker not returning from FMLA leave? Terminate, but pay benefits for full 12 weeks
- 'Gradual Return' program lets moms come back on their own schedule
- Unholy trinity: 3 employees for the price of 1