For a week each year, the Society for Human Resource’s Annual Conference becomes the center of the HR world. HR Specialist editors have joined 13,000 of our peers in Chicago this week for four days of professional development covering HR’s hottest topics presented by the profession’s leading experts. Here’s some of the best from the world’s biggest HR conference.
- Your dollars at risk: Know how to protect yourself from personal liability
- Is your corporate career site actually hurting recruiting?
- 12 real-life proven ways to retain your best employees
- The No. 1 low-tech, high-touch retention solution
- Health costs, boomer retirements top list of 2008 HR concerns
- stable in ’08 despite slump
- Job satisfaction continues upward trend
- Why Southwest inspires fierce loyalty
- Another reason to enforce violence policy: To avoid workers' compensation liability
- Apply 'fashion police' rules evenly to avoid discrimination complaints
- Can we demand a drug test for an employee recently convicted of drug violations?
- Checklist: A practical guide to investigating workplace harassment