The American Bar Association's latest survey of ADA employment discrimination cases says companies prevail 94.5 percent of the time in court and 78.1 percent of the time in administrative complaints handled by the Equal Employment Opportunity Com-mission (EEOC).
The study covered 442 cases decided in 2002. Of those, 309 resulted in employer wins, 18 in employee wins and 115 in decisions in which the claims were unresolved.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/510/fact-employers-win-large-majority-of-ada-cases "
- FLSA and Georgia law: Figuring overtime pay for commission employees
- Severe but short-term conditions can qualify for ADA protection
- OSHA fines Western Pa. roofer following 2009 fatal fall
- When employee complains about bias, take control ASAP to prevent retaliation
- The 'perceived as' theory of discrimination in Pennsylvania