The American Bar Association's latest survey of ADA employment discrimination cases says companies prevail 94.5 percent of the time in court and 78.1 percent of the time in administrative complaints handled by the Equal Employment Opportunity Com-mission (EEOC).
The study covered 442 cases decided in 2002. Of those, 309 resulted in employer wins, 18 in employee wins and 115 in decisions in which the claims were unresolved.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Settling a lawsuit? Cut the IRS out of the deal
- Immediately apply your policy to stop harassment before it escalates
- Nags Head hotel settles suit over religious accommodation
- Clarify if (and when) employees can drive company car for personal use