The American Bar Association's latest survey of ADA employment discrimination cases says companies prevail 94.5 percent of the time in court and 78.1 percent of the time in administrative complaints handled by the Equal Employment Opportunity Com-mission (EEOC).
The study covered 442 cases decided in 2002. Of those, 309 resulted in employer wins, 18 in employee wins and 115 in decisions in which the claims were unresolved.
- UPS extends benefits to NJ civil-Union partners
- Crack down on supervisor harassment with tough policy, prompt corrective action
- A manager's paperwork is never done: What to keep, what to toss
- Believe it or not, you still have to say it: Managers can't express racial preferences
- Handbook must explain leave payout terms