The U.S. Department of Labor last month debuted the FirstStep Recordkeeping, Reporting and Notices Advisor, an online tool that helps employers determine which record-keeping and notice laws apply to them. It’s been integrated with the FirstStep Poster and FirstStep Employment Law Overview Advisors.
Find the new suite of tools at www.dol.gov/elaws/firststep.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Build a legal wall against the flood of retaliation lawsuits
- Unsure about your accommodations obligations? Find out fast--or risk personal liability
- USERRA protects those who left military years ago, too
- Employees must share duty in setting up accommodation