The U.S. Department of Labor last month debuted the FirstStep Recordkeeping, Reporting and Notices Advisor, an online tool that helps employers determine which record-keeping and notice laws apply to them. It’s been integrated with the FirstStep Poster and FirstStep Employment Law Overview Advisors.
Find the new suite of tools at www.dol.gov/elaws/firststep.
- Don't get even: The rules, risks of post-employment retaliation
- Obama appoints pro-union attorney to NLRB
- Reporting suspected harassment doesn't always equal 'Protected activity'
- Transfer worker who needs a fresh start; it's not retaliation if pay, benefits are equal
- Cut your liability: Suspend and transfer harassers