The U.S. Department of Labor last month debuted the FirstStep Recordkeeping, Reporting and Notices Advisor, an online tool that helps employers determine which record-keeping and notice laws apply to them. It’s been integrated with the FirstStep Poster and FirstStep Employment Law Overview Advisors.
Find the new suite of tools at www.dol.gov/elaws/firststep.
- Green light given for disparate mental, physical benefits
- Senate votes "No!" but Obama NLRB appointee could still force you to unionize
- Court strikes down embattled NLRB's 'ambush election' rule
- Keep the faith: You can accommodate religions in the workplace
- Stare Masters: Can Co-Worker Ogling Spark a Harassment Claim?