1. Congress last month approved the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA). How many states already have laws banning employers from using genetic info in hiring, firing or other employment decisions?
a. 17 states
b. 28 states
c. 35 states
2. An employee can file a federal lawsuit as long as the employer has how many employees?
a. 15 or more
b. 20 or more
c. 50 or more
3. Percentage of U.S. workers who say they are open about their political beliefs on the job:
4. A new University of Southern California study found that which gender is more openly tolerant of discrimination?
c. Both equally
5. Percentage of HR professionals who said their organization has a policy:
6. Federal says 15-year-olds are allowed to work up until what time during the summer (June 1 through Labor Day)?
a. 8 p.m.
b. 9 p.m.
c. 10 p.m.
7. State with the highest percentage of employees working at the minimum wage:
Sources: 1. NCSL; 2. EEOC; 3. Vault.com survey; 4. USC survey; 5. Case in Point survey; 6. U.S. Department of Labor; 7. BLS.
Answers: 1. C 2. B 3. B 4. A 5. C 6. B 7. C
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/4979/the-hr-iq-test-june-08 "