- The Travelers Co. 19% fewer sick days among members of fitness centers
- Johnson & Johnson 15% fewer sick days among participants in
- Northern Gas Co. Participants take 80% fewer sick days than nonparticipants
- Mesa Petroleum 1.6 fewer sick days per year among participants in wellness program
- Coors $2.3 million saved in lost wages due to
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/4900/can-a-wellness-program-reduce-absenteeism "
- In unemployment comp cases, alcoholism no defense to misconduct discharge
- Salaried employees running out of leave
- Seasonal work, temps and 1099 status: Are we liable for unemployment comp?
- At Whole Foods, employee benefits are chosen through workplace vote
- Workers' comp law: How to keep costs, compliance in check