The Foot Locker chain of athletic shoe stores will pay a former cashier $90,000 to settle a sexual harassment lawsuit.
Jeleana James filed an EEOC lawsuit alleging she was harassed and groped while working in an Upper Darby Township store. When she complained, she says she was demoted to part-time status and later fired.
Foot Locker denied James’ allegations.
- Track contracts for bias against black-Owned firms
- Not picked for unpaid additional duties? That's not grounds for discrimination suit
- Ex-driver puts full court press on New York Knicks center
- Are we in trouble? We just demanded that one of our employees lose weight
- Reacting to an Office Affair? Don't Forget the 'Fair' Part