The Foot Locker chain of athletic shoe stores will pay a former cashier $90,000 to settle a sexual harassment lawsuit.
Jeleana James filed an EEOC lawsuit alleging she was harassed and groped while working in an Upper Darby Township store. When she complained, she says she was demoted to part-time status and later fired.
Foot Locker denied James’ allegations.
- USDOJ sues Bonita Springs for racial discrimination
- Don't editorialize about merits of employee complaints
- Coke's diversity reforms: Judge rules it's the real thing
- Can you give inferior benefits to disabled retirees? Courts split
- Use solid research to back business-necessity defense when deciding not to accommodate