These not only look good, they go to work to make the air in your workplace a little fresher:
- Lady palms require little sunlight and are nontoxic to animals.
- Rubber plants prefer dim light and humidity and are resistant to pests and disease.
- The Golden pothos prefer colder temperatures, ideal for a chilly office.
- Peace lilies produce white blossoms and prefer shade.
- Snake plants don’t need much sunlight or maintenance to stay alive if you don’t have much of a green thumb.
— Adapted from “These five plants don’t just look good—they improve your health, too,” Megan McDonough, The Washington Post.