The Log Cabin Republicans, an advocacy group for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender conservatives, has appealed to the Trump administration to preserve an executive order that protects employees of federal contractors from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity. President Clinton first signed such an order in 1998.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Don't lose your at-will right by guaranteeing a job for life
- The HR I.Q. Test: January '11
- What do we need to do before implementing a drug and alcohol testing program?
- Which companies must make their facilities accessible to disabled customers?