OSHA has fined Foundations Behavioral Health $36,701 for four violations related to employee safety at its Doylestown location. Specifically, OSHA alleges the behavioral and psychiatric services facility failed to protect workers fromsuch as patient physical assaults by ensuring workers used arm guards to protect against patient bites.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Check for retaliation before disciplining employee who requested ADA accommodations
- Shoot for incentives beyond cash
- Chrysler 'academy' teaches core values to employees
- When creating job descriptions, focus on 'essential functions' employees really perform