The IRS has granted 30 more days for employers to give Forms 1095-B (Health Coverage) and 1095-C (Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage) to employees.
Previously due on Jan. 31, the Affordable Care Act-mandated forms must now be delivered by March 2. Find details at www.irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/n-16-70.pdf.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- OC Register settles independent contractor suit for $22 million
- N.Y. offers tools for Wage Theft Prevention Act compliance
- Pennsylvania Seasonal Farm Labor Act
- Solidify an independent contractor's status by proving he turned down employee job offer