More than two-thirds of Americans favor a federal law that would prohibit workplace discrimination against gay and transgender people.
Strongly favor: 36%
Somewhat favor: 32%
Somewhat oppose: 17%
Strongly oppose: 15%
Source: Harris Poll, October 2016
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Faced with allegations boss is biased, investigate ASAP and fire if necessary
- Colorado vs. federal law on discrimination
- New scrutiny may change the way employers access social media
- Age-discrimination worry: Is it legal to ask 63-year-old about his retirement plans?