Less than half of working mothers say their employers make it easy enough to work from home when necessary, a far lower rating than other kinds of flex practices receive.
Allowing schedule flexibility: 81%
Providing adequate leave: 81%
Allowing work from home when needed: 47%
Source: Gallup “Women in America: Work and Life Well-Lived” study, October 2016
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- How can we help an employee who is receiving harassing phone calls?
- Attract and keep young workers with 'Portable' benefits
- Plan for legal consequences of flextime, job sharing
- Can 'Kiddie Wellness' Programs Cut Your Organization's Health Costs?